Sunday, July 13, 2008

Okay, you guys talked me into it!

I am excited to join the blogging community! I hope, like Christa, that I can remember to update this more often than I do my journal! I also hope I can get some pics up soon. My other computer went kaput on me, so I am having to start over on a new one. So, I will try to get some pics downloaded (or is it uploaded?).

I really hope you guys are all having a lot of fun this summer! We are definitely going to have to get together before the end of the summer. Maybe we could all have a BBQ at my house. I don't have any grass, but we will survive! Let me know if you gals would be interested! I would love it!!!!

Well, I will try to get some pics on here this week. But, I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you!

Have a great day!!!!!

No comments: