Thursday, July 17, 2008




Okay, I have to explain these funny pics. Randy and I decided we didn't need a mower because we aren't doing our yard this year, but the weeds soon proved us wrong. Well, Randy's grandpa had this old mower, and offered it to us for this year. It's hilarious! Randy looks like he is on one made for kids! But, hey, it mows down the ugly, dead weeds in pretty good time, and now we can take our time finding a mower that is right for our needs. I included the pic of the door because I just got around to staining it. I really like the color--I was worried about it before I did it (you know, "did I pick the right color?", "am I going to stain it so it looks good?", etc), but I think it turned out well. I still need to do the clear coat and then it will officially be done!!!!! Anyway, enjoy the pics and let me know what you think!

No comments: