Friday, January 30, 2009

I love my job!

I know I haven't "blogged" in a while...what can I say, I have been very busy! I finally got a job as an MT (Medical Transcription) back in December. The down side was I had to go into the office and work, instead of working from home! My boss, Tina, told me about 3 weeks ago what I had to accomplish in order to move home, so I was working really hard! There was a TON of dictation from doctors on the computer, so I wasn't going to be able to learn radiology (one of the "going home requirements"), but then Wednesday night I got a call from Tina asking me if I would like to start working from home! I cannot believe it! I am so excited! So, yesterday (January 29, 2009) after my shift, Randy came and helped me move my computer home. We stopped by Wal-Mart and bought a wireless card for the computer and we also bought a desk for me there! He put the desk together and I set up my computer....I am excited to be able to continue staying home during the day to work! I will be able to take care of Katelyn, and spend time with her before she heads off to Kindergarten. I will also, once again, be able to go to her dance and gym class! I truly missed going to that! Anyway, it is truly a good thing, and I am very humbled that the Lord keeps blessing me when I am sure I am not worthy of all of these blessings....although it keeps me trying harder to be worthy. I just don't think I will ever be able to catch up! :) Anyway, I am grateful, nonetheless, and I am happy!

No comments: